From:
leonard cicero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 17:08:36 -0600
Hello Hannah,
The Jane Addams Hull House at the University of Illinois has always done
amazing alternative programming.  I do not currently know the staff there
but you should reach out to them somehow for your survey.

https://www.hullhousemuseum.org/contact/

I had the privilege of studying in the University's MUSE graduate program
and The Hull House was available as a hands on learning space for
students.

Good luck with your thesis.

Leonard Cicero