From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 17:20:43 -0500
JAN I. BERNSTEIN wrote:

> I am entering salary negotiations and was wonder if there are collections
> managers in university museums out there who would providing me with the
> salary ranges for their positions.
>
> I purchased the CA Salary Survey, but would like to have more specific
> examples for comparision.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jan

The Southeastern Museum Conference did a Compensation and Benefits
Practices Survey in 1992.  It was conducted by Griffith/Archer, 121
Executive Center Drive, Suite 206/Columbia, South Carolina/29210/(803)
772-2014.

I don't know if there has been a more recent one done.  I still use this
one and up the salaries by 3% per year.

Bob Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum

http://www.bchm.org