From:
Ware Petznick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 15:16:26 -0600

Hello List-

I have been busy today.

Do any of you have evidence that using aerosol air sanitizers or air
cleaners like Nutri-Air, Oust or Ozium does not endanger a museum
environment? I found a website that mentions Sara Wolfe's work with
disinfectants and textiles (
http://interests.caes.uga.edu/disaster/storm/articles/flood/clothingfaq.
htm ) but I wonder if any of you have researched this subject further?

Best,
Ware

L.W.S. Petznick, Ph.D.
McFaddin-Ward House