From:
鶴羽 康夫 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 1995 04:05:00 +0900
[Sorry for cross-posting]
Hi, all subscribers!

I'm going to start the Circle. It is called "Child Bringing-up Circle".
Here in Japan, a circle that I'm going to start is very popular.
There are many circles in Japan. But I think it is not popular in the US,
right?

The purpose of my circle is to share among all participants through having
experience with children. In Japan, a number of one family is decreasing now.
So when a woman has a child and she is in a house, a woman is isolated.
I want to help them from isolation. I would like to participate a woman with
her husband and chilren.

I want to apply the way of hands-on. Hands-on is not limited in a museum.
It is important for parents to have relation to their children.
I want to realize hands-on in the Circle. It is a kind of grass-root activity.

In Japanese education system, it is important to have knowledge. I think
there is no balance between knowledge and experience. Hands-on activity is
a kind of help to retrieve the balance.

Would you tell me any suggestion?
Please reply on this mail list or direct to me.
Thank you in advance for your help.

Yasuo Tsuruha

46-5 Nishi-shinwari, Hitotsugi-cho,  Kariya city, Aichi, 448, JAPAN
voice :+81-566-27-8989
e-mail:[log in to unmask]