From:
鶴羽 康夫 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Dec 1995 00:09:00 +0900
I tried to e-mail to Mr.Jan Sas of "[log in to unmask]",  but I recieved return-mail
from mailer-daemon. So, I e-mail him on MUSEUM-L.

Dear Mr.Jan Sas,

Hello! Do you remember me? I quitted the job. I'm going to start to find a job
in museum world. Any advice will be helpful for me.

At last, I found the psychology mailing list. When I reviewed e-mails, I found
your e-mails. So I tell you about this list.

There are 3 mailing lists in list server of Michigan State University.

List server's address is "[log in to unmask]".
3 mailing list are as follows;

COMPSYCH
GAVSEM
PSYCH320

The way of subscribes are as same as others.

SUBSCRIBE <list name> <Your firstname> <Your lastname>

I've subscribed today. No entry and no mail yet.

If you don't know these, check it up please.

If you have a time, please write to me.
Good luck and a happy new year!!!

Yasuo Tsuruha

e-mail:[log in to unmask]