From:
Adam Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:34:51 -0500
Hello Museum-L Community,
I am seeking a job in collections management and NAGPRA work having recently graduated from Western Michigan University with a master's in anthropology. I have had extensive experience in museum internships throughout my undergraduate studies and have participated in the repatriation of over 10 sites of NAGPRA association resulting in the repatriation of over 30 Native American ancestors. I am also currently volunteering at a local historical museum to gain more experience with PastPerfect and am digitizing historical photographs. Does anyone have any advice on how to obtain a job in the museum field? I have been applying to many jobs since August so far with no success.

Any advice or contacts would be extremely appreciated.
Regards,
Adam Johnson