From:
Geoff Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 1994 16:04:33 +1100
A colleague of mine, Jenny Wetton, from the Manchester (U.K.) Museum of
Science and Industry, has asked me to post this query on Museum-L:

"I am interested to know of any valve/tube computers around the world in
public or private collections. I would be grateful for brief details
including computer name/acronym and date of manufacture or supply."

And so would I - we have one in my Museum (Museum of Victoria), the
CSIRAC which was the first Australian digital computer - but I don't know
of any others, at least in this country.

Replies to me, please. And thank you.

Geoff Holden
Curator of Communications and Computers and generally knobs and dials.
Museum of Victoria.