From:
Daniel Robert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 1998 11:37:02 -0500
You will no doubt get many replies to this message.

It would be a dream of mine to move to Anquilla and work at a museum
there. I have visited many islands, (not Anquilla yet though) and always
visit the local museum and salivate at the thought of moving to one.

About the only way it would be possible for my family and I to take you
up on the offer (not being independently wealthy) is for you to arrange
my wife to get a job at a bank there (she currently works for the Royal
Bank of Canada).

If that can be arranged, then there would be a good chance that we would
take the plunge.  You would get in me a young, energetic museum
profesional with a graduate degree in Archaeology. How's that sound?

Take care for now,

--
Daniel Robert
Director/Curator