Date:
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 18:25:45 -0600
The Anguilla National Museum, which has had some temporary
exhibits but hasn't officially opened yet, is looking for a
retired (or independently wealthy) museum professional to
live permanently on this Caribbean island and donate
occasional free consulting services.  In return, we can
offer such a person and his or her family, help, on nearly
every level, to move and live here.  The museum has no
money.  None for you, none for us.  Anguilla is a small
British Crown Colony in the northeast corner of the
Caribbean noted for its fine beaches, upscale hotels,
wonderful restaurants, friendly people and, soon, its great
museum.  Best known for our mouse-that-roared Revolution in
1967, we have a superior collection of Amerindian artifacts
and the bones of the extinct amblyrhiza inundata, a 200
kilo rat.

Email me for more exciting details.      :|

Bob Conrich
Anguilla National Museum
Anguilla
British West Indies