From:
Recruiters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 09:47:29 -0400
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
Join me and a distinguished group of panelists at ArtChicago on April 30 at
4.45pm at the Merchandise Mart for an exciting discussion sponsored by
ArtTable, the premier national organization of women leaders in the visual
arts.

The Renewed Importance of Art in Public Spaces
As changes in the economy redirect the way people spend recreational time,
public art and architecture have a profound ability to engage people from
all walks of life.
Panelists (confirmed to date)
Edward Uhlir | Design Director of Millennium Park
Joel Straus | Art planning, procurement and management consultant at
JSConsulting
Lynn Basa | Author, Artist and Public Art Consultant
Geri Thomas | Moderator, President, Thomas & Associates, Inc.
The session takes place at ArtChicago | ArtSpot at the Merchandise Mart |
12th Floor, 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza, Chicago, from 4.45-5.45pm. A
reception immediately follows for members and guests.
Please rsvp for the reception to [log in to unmask]
About Thomas & Associates, Inc. / artstaffing.com
Celebrating our 10th Anniversary serving the global arts community, Thomas &
Associates, Inc. is an innovative firm with offices in New York City and
Chicago that offers staffing, consulting, career services and training
programs for museums, non-profit organizations, and arts and culture
businesses nationwide. In addition to permanent placement and executive
search, Thomas & Associates also provides temporary and interim personnel at
all levels and has recently launched its career advisory division and
outplacement services to address the needs of arts and culture professionals
everywhere.
Please contact us at 212-779-7059 in New York or 312.650.5220 in Chicago, or
visit our website at www.artstaffing.com for more information on our firm
and our services. We look forward to hearing from you!