From:
John Veverka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 12:02:30 -0400

Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Summer Interpretive Courses

Here are a few of our mostpopular interpreter training courses.  All coursesare college level and include e-text books and related interpretiveresources.  You can start the course atany time and complete the course at your own pace.  We currently offer 37 college level interpretivetraining courses.  All courses are e-LIVE meaning you send assignment directly to your course instructor, and can chat with, call or SKYPE your instructor if you have any questions - just like a live college course. Check out our coursecatalog for all of our course details:
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Groupstaff training is also available for our e-LIVE courses at a discount and all courses can betaught live at your site or facility as well.

Our instructors are certified interpretive planners and trainers with over 30 years of actual fieldexperience in interpretation and college teaching experience for interpretivecourses.

Just click on the link to go to that courses web site page and full course content details.

Planning/Designing InterpretivePanels e-LIVE Course - 10 Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html
You will receive copies of our Interpretive Graphic Standards for interpretive panels as part of the course reference materials.

Planning Interpretive Trailse-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html
You will receive a copy of our new Interpretive Trails Book as the course text book.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVECourse - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html
You will receive a copy of our new "The Interpretive Writers Guidebook" as the course text book.

Interpretive Master Planning -e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html
You will receive a copy of our Interpretive Master Planning text book set (Two Volumes) as the course text books, plus samples of completed interpretive plans for reference and guidelines. You can work on actual interpretive planning projects as part of the course assignments and receive free interpretive planning consultation as well.

Pleasefeel free to contact me if you have any questions.

WE-INTERPRET - we teach what we do, and do what we teach.

John Veverka
Director,HITC
Assoc. Editor, The Journal of Interpretation Research (NAI)
Sr.Instructor, Kansas State University Global Campus
SKYPE: jvainterp