From:
Kristi Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:10:16 -0500
1/6/98

Perhaps check with your state Attorney General's office for "Abandoned
Property" legislation.  We have had similar instances; any unwanted items
are noted, not accessioned, and handed over to auction house representatives
for disposal.  Any monetary gain from the items are then cross-referenced as
originating from said objects.

Kristi Alexander
Manager of Collections & Registration
McClung Museum