From:
Rick Denhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 12:26:26 EST
Chris,
Without doing a little research I am not sure about Canada. But my experience
with interstate transport is to make absolutely sure that all, repeat all,
paperwork is completed and in the hands  of the correct people before
shipping. If not you may find your feathers sitting on some loading dock with
nobody willing to take possession except someone who would have them
destroyed, aka 'disappeared' and jail time waiting for the responsible
parties.
Do not take anyones verbal approval or definition, it must be written. A
written document is the only way to protect yourself from someone elses
incorrect understanding.

Good Luck,
Rick
Project Management Consultant