From:
Kitty Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:21:47 -0500
At our small institution of six staff we use SIMPLY ACCOUNTING 6.0  for all
fiscal transactions.  Through this software we can deal with all budget
demands incoming or outgoing as well as our salaries, taxes, sundry
deductions,.... print cheques, print invoices as well as run reports for the
auditors or for end of month/quarter etc.  It is very easy to work with and
does not demand a large amount of maintenance time to keep it current.  It
is compatible with Microsoft Windows.  It is worth looking into.

Kitty Bishop