From:
Judith Rival <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 00:55:50 +0000
I would like to place an item on the discussion page:

Historic West Hill Manor House was given a Singer treadle sewing machine that was converted to a commercial machine, probably in the early 1900's.  It is bolted to a wooden plank.  It is 19"w x 47"l x 41"h.  It includes a light and spool holder.  The motor and mechanisms work, but it needs a new belt (we have the old belt for reference).  The machine comes with a drawer, extra bobbins, needles, and pressure feet.

The machine does not fit into the time period of the House.  If anyone is interested, you may have it, however, you must pick it up.  We are located outside of Hammonton, NJ