From:
Amber Clifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Sep 2022 10:21:16 -0500
We held these for about five years, then the traffic started making the
endeavor too expensive.  We have a problem with recognition from the
street, so its hard for people to find us.

I'm at a state university, absolutely no appraisal or profit from
appraisal.  We had experts in artifact types come, help identify and date,
and then suggested appraisers to call if they wished.

Let me know if you want more information.

Amber R. Clifford-Napoleone, Ph.D.

--
*Always remember your email etiquette!*
*Students: Always check both your syllabus and Blackboard first, your

Amber R. Clifford-Napoleone, Ph.D.
Professor of Anthropology
Director, McClure Archives and University Museum (JCKL 1470, 660-543-4649)
University of Central Missouri
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: Check out the Anthropology program HERE
<https://www.ucmo.edu/academics/programs/majors/anthropology-bs/index.php>
Web: Check out the McClure HERE <https://www.ucmo.edu/offices/archives/>
<https://www.ucmo.edu/academics/programs/majors/anthropology-bs/index.php>

MAILING ADDRESS:
JCKL 1470 McClure Archives and University Museum
University of Central Missouri
Warrensburg, MO 64093

Expert in ethnographic textiles and Bedouin material culture.
Over 100 hours of training in mental health intervention.

*I acknowledge and honor the indigenous peoples whose home is the land upon
which UCM now sits: the* Kiikaapoi (Kickapoo) ,
<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/kiikaapoi-kickapoo/>Kaskaskia ,
<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/kaskaskia/>𐓏𐒰𐓓𐒰𐓓𐒷 π’Όπ“‚π“Šπ’»
𐓆𐒻𐒿𐒷 𐓀𐒰^𐓓𐒰^(Osage) and
<https://native-land.ca/maps/territories/osage/> OčhΓ©thi Ε akΓ³wiΕ‹.