From:
Christine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 21:41:37 -0400
Hello Jessica -

I am currently in the MA program at George Washington University in DC
(American Studies with concentration in Museum Studies).  GWU also has
programs in Art History, History, Anthropology, etc. - All of which can be
criss-crossed with Museum Studies.   It's pretty easy to tailor the program
to your interests and needs.  My BA is in Art History.  I would certainly
recommend GWU.  It is pricey but because of its DC location is great for job
hunting and networking.  If you want more info about people to contact or
anything else, please email me off-list.  I have also heard great things
about the decorative arts program at Bard but don't know anyone personally
who has gone through that program.

Best of luck!
Christine Messing