From:
Geoff Holden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 1994 10:23:27 +1100
Hi!
There is an earlier note which gives details about how to access the
MUSEUM-L archives for info on mummies and human remains. If this doesn't
work (I've not tried it so far), give me a hoy and I'll forward the 30+
messages I've received so far. My email address is

I am starting to wonder if I should not only distribute the collated
material, but turn it into a short paper for distribution on this (or
some other) network. Questions of authorship arise, of course. Could it
be regarded as an anthology of responses?  Do the people who so gamely
responded to my cry for help mind being quoted in this context? IS THIS
ANOTHER CONTROVERSIAL QUESTION??

If you've got this far, let me know what you think, please.

Geoff "As if Life Wasn't Difficult Enough!" Holden.
Curator of Increasingly Complex Questions
Museum of Victoria.