From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:43:12 -0700
That kind of thing is a sure fire way to drive me more
nuts, and I'll tell you why.  When that happens, you
get everything thank you and you're a great person and
I agree that pops into people's heads.

I agree that many topics are learning experiences and
of potential interest to the general population.  One
of the best ways I've seen this handled is on the
Advanced HTML list.

On the Adv-HTML list, a poster sets forth a question.
The replies are sent to the poster off list.  Then it
is the requirement that the poster must then provide a
summary of responses received.  Sure cuts down on
extra stuff, gives you good meat threaded together,
and keeps list mail down.

Just one way to handle it.

--- "Kiersten F. Latham" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> >Hello all,
> I have a request for all Museum-L'ers. Would it be
> possible for all replys to
> list questions be made online instead of directly to
> the inquirer?

=====
Indigo Nights