From:
Phyllis Hecht <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 17:15:10 -0400
Hi Melanie,

The Johns Hopkins M.A. in Museum Studies program is almost fully online.
It's 9 courses online and 1 two-week onsite seminar in a location that the
program organizes.  We're having an online information session on October 4
at 7 pm ET if you'd like to find out more. Rsvp at: http://bit.ly/Rqhiyg

Best,
Phyllis

--