From:
Peter Gale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 08:41:38 -0400
Robin, the University of Toronto and the Royal Ontario Museum have copies of 'Current Trends ...' but only show up to 1998 on the online catalogue (see at Current trends in audience research and evaluation (in MARION) ). However, they may have the 1999 edition, but have not yet catalogued it. If you have no luck out your way, perhaps a call or message to the ROM might yield results. You could contact the ROM library either by phone
(416-586-5595) or e-mail ([log in to unmask]).

Hope that helps.
Peter Gale, Toronto