From:
Keni Sturgeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 13:16:20 -0800
Let me add my questions, and then if you have been doing this and want to share/answer, you can do so individually or post to the discussion:
How have you used this targeted advertising?
How is it done?
How successful do you feel it has been?
What sorts of programs have you used this for that you feel have been most successful? Least?
How do you feel it has expanded awareness of your museum and/or offerings?
Which demographics do you feel that has worked best to reach?

Thanks,
Keni Sturgeon