From:
"N.M.Cummings" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 1995 23:50:55 GMT
We at the Field Museum sell them for $65.00 each (4x5s) and don't
have a rental policy because it is too staff-time-consuming to keep
track of (that's what I've found w/1.5 staff people).  Usually most
publishers return them anyway.  If they don't, they still have to
ask for 2nd usage/permissions.  We also duplicate them in-house which
is about $7.00 in processing charges, and minimal staff time (the
photographer always writes the down the exposure).  Out of house,
however, it costs $35.00 for a dupe transparency.  Our usage fees
are $100.00 for NA Color Rights (one-time) and $250.00 for World
Rights (one-time).

I'd also be interested in anyone else's price lists and policies
for reproduction, and I'll trade you ours if you send me yours, my
fax number is 312/922-7440.

-Nina Cummings-
-The Field Museum, Photography Department-