From:
Mario Rups <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 09:20:06 -0400
>Sender:       Museum discussion list <[log in to unmask]>
>Poster:       Edmond McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: COURT CASE
>
>:      Just a Hint.  Include your Email address at the bottom of your
>: notes.  That way we can email you directly instead of posting to the
>: whole list.
>With all due respect, it may well be that others would be interested in
>the response as well. Replying to a poster directly through e-mail sort
>of thwarts the process.
>Ed McLaughlin              |

Just another hint:

Signing notes to lists is, of course, the polite thing to do -- but those
who have mailers that strip the headers down to the point where only the
listname appears and not the name of the individual sender might want to
send this message to the listserv:

set museum-l dualhdr

This should have the happy (for the header-deprived) effect of adding a few
lines to the top of each subsequent message they receive (see top of this
note for example), and the name / address of the original sender will thus
be revealed.

Mario Rups (who agrees with Ed McLaughlin, but that's almost beside the
     point)