From:
Tom Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 14:11:23 -0400
For museums seeking to add free high quality videos to their sites there
simply is no better resource than www.abovestream.com.  High quality video
documentaries on Picasso, Michelangelo, Dali and many others can be
immediately added to your site.

Thomas Chase
244 West 10th St. # 13
New York, NY 10014