From:
Ann Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:42:24 -0500
Hello Deb,

We're a small museum currently in the process of organizing a yarn bomb for
September of our county courthouse (Williamson Museum in Georgetown, Texas,
just outside of Austin).

The whole thought process of yarn bombing was initiated when we were
approached by Fiber Arts Central Texas as they tried to organize fiber
related activities during the month of the large local quilt show. Our
volunteers then suggested a yarn bombing. So far we've had interest from
senior groups, middle and high schools, and local craft groups and shops.
So, at least initially, we've been able to reach out and work with some new
and different groups- but as to how that will factor after the yarn
bombing- I can let you know!

If anyone in the Austin area is a knitter or crocheter- come on out!

Best,

Ann

--
Ann Evans
Curator

Become a member and discover the stories: JOIN TODAY!
<http://www.williamsonmuseum.org/Members/tabid/3123/Default.aspx>
Friend us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Williamson-Museum/62429778713>
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/williamsonmuse>

*The Williamson Museum is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and proceeds
benefit the museum's educational programs.*