Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2022 14:18:57 +0000
The HeritageInterpretation Training Center

 My updated interpretive exhibit planning, design, evaluationand

exhibit text writing courses for Winter 2022 - 2023

 Prof JohnVeverka

 Iam pleased to offer my updated interpretive exhibit courses for Winter 2022 and2023.  As with all of my 44interpretation courses, extensive handout materials and textbooks are provided.  See which courses you might be interested infor this and next year and we can chat about how the courses work. etc.   Here’s the link for the complete 44interpretive courses catalog.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

I can also offergroup/team training for more than one course participant.  Courses and lectures can be offered via ZOOMpresentations and discussions. Ask for details and discounted costs.

Start a course any time –work on the course at your own speed. Chat with John anytime.

-----------------------------

 The Interpretive Exhibit Planners Toolbox e-LIVE course - 11Units and 2 CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_course.html

Thiscourse focuses on the basics for planning truly interpretive exhibits:

 -Exhibit psychology of the audience.

-Exhibit load and costs/contact

-Exhibit themes and focus workshop.

-Exhibit storyline flow.

-Individual exhibit planning forms

-Exhibit pre-post- test evaluations

-Writing exhibit label copy.

 Exhibit rehab – breathing new life intoold, out dated and just plain boring exhibits and exhibit galleries with alimited budget. Course tuition:$200.00 – 2 CEU unit credits.

 http://www.heritageinterp.com/exhibit_rehab_course.html

Mostsites can’t afford new exhibits or galleries, but exhibit rehab helps you dosome simple fixes to help make your exhibits more interpretive at a reasonable(or no) cost.

 An Interpreters guide for evaluating Interpretive Exhibits. Thirteen Units - 2 CEU Credits,
$200.00 - http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_exhibits_evaluation.html

Whatdo you do if the objectives of your exhibits are not met, or your find exhibitmechanical issues?  What happens if you find yourexhibits create “negative learning”?

 Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html Interpretivewriting needs to have a focus of releasing the main idea or concepts in a shortand memorable format – a great follow-up to the introduction to interpretationcourse.

 -Writing for themes and objectives.

-Tangibles and intangibles.

-Short and memorable

-Active language – paint with words.

-Provoke – Relate and Reveal

-50 – 100 words for exhibits and outdoor panels

-Work on actual writing projects you may have.

- Moreto write right. J

- My Interpretive Writers Guidebook isincluded with the course.

 Ifyou have any questions at all feel free to e-mail me.  The links to each exhibit course will takeyou to that exhibits web page and overview of all course content.

 Cheers

JohnVeverka