Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:14:57 -0700
For some reason on my Mac Safari browser on my Yahoo mail email, my links don't immediately become links.  You have to copy and paste them in a new browser, and I'm not sure why that is.

BUT, if you act like you're going to forward them, they become links.  The link you sent back is fully clickable. If that doesn't work for you, highlight the link, copy it, and paste it into your browser.

If someone knows how I can solve my Safari/Yahoo link problem, I would LOVE to hear it.