From:
Judith Turner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:38:41 -0700
Debra --

Have you tried partnering with 1 or 2 other
historical/educational/cultural organizations in
your area so a single membership includes multiple
organizations?

Another possibility would be to find a corporate
sponsor who will fund a campaign which could include
the cost of a combination of the following -- direct
mailings, newspaper ads, events, member reception,
token gift to mark the membership.

Yet another -- get current members to recruit new
members and give them a small thank-you gift or
additional benefit for their help.

Judy Turner
Whitefish Bay, WI

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/3658