From:
Marlina Reese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2010 12:45:56 -0500

Hello Donna,
My name is Marlina Reese and I am interested in the Sacred Heart of Mary and Most Sacred Heart of Jesus religious items. I am not affiliated with any museum. However, I am a graduate student in museum studies at the University of Oklahoma and I am currently an intern at The Women's Museum in Dallas, Texas at Fair Park. Unless, someone else would like those items for their museum collection then I would be willing to give them a good home. This is my email address if you would like to contact me that way: [log in to unmask] Thank you for your time and consideration.