From:
Sally Baulch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 14:39:06 -0500
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Laura Pacheco
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I am looking for a supplier of white cotton gloves --with little
> plastic dots in the face of the hand-- to handle artworks.
>
> Any info and/or advice will be appreciated.

A word of advice I received from a registrar installing a silver
exhibit--don't use gloves with little dots or else you will have little
polka dots on your silver.

Sally Baulch
Texas Memorial Museum

PS I've been very pleased with the gloves I've ordered from Man-How. I
hate wearing gloves that make me feel like Mickey Mouse.  Theirs fit
nicely and can be worn to the prom.