From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 09:33:53 -0500
Be sure to include with the letter, a self mailing envelope with a large
flap, upon which you print name, address, telephone, and three or four
amount options for them to check (also an "other" option so they can give
more than the suggested amount).  They should be able to drop their checks
in the envolope, fill out the inside flap information, seal it and drop it
in the mail.

Oh, also: give them the option of donating by MasterCard or Visa if you
have that service.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum