From:
"Anne M. Nagrant" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 14:29:31 -0500
It's not clear to me what your season / whole season means, but I think
I can still offer a suggestion for your question.

If not a discounted rate, here are other ideas: one free chaperone,
something cheap from your gift shop (candy stick, pencil, postcard),
teacher being entered in a prize drawing.

Good luck!

Anne Nagrant, Public Programs

Troy Museum & Historic Village

60 W Wattles Rd, Troy MI 48098

www.troymi.gov/museum

(248) 524-3570

P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.