From:
John Veverka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2018 14:53:12 -0400

Heritage Interpretive Training Center
Book Store and Resource Center

Time to update your interpretivelibrary?

Here is a list of our available heritageinterpretation text books, available as e-books or as hard copies.  All the books are used in teaching our 40courses available from the Heritage Interpretation Training Center.  Text books are also available in largerquantity for professors teaching college courses in heritage interpretation orrelated subjects.  Contact me for detailsfor multiple orders.  All the bookslisted are available through the Heritage Interpretation Training CenterBookstore and can be ordered from the web site page via PayPal or Credit Card.  http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretation_book_store.html

Interpretive Planning Volume 1 (available as an e-book - $30.00),
This is our main text book for our Interpretive Master PlanningCourse and includes a detailed overview of interpretive concepts andprinciples.

Interpretive Planning Volume 2 (available as an e-book - $30.00),
This is the companion text book focusing more detail on planningand design of interpretive media including outdoor panels, museum exhibits, andevaluations of interpretive media.

AdvancedInterpretive Planning - available as aPDF e-book - $30.00.
Our advanced interpretive planning textbook focuses on large scale interpretive planning including regionalinterpretive systems planning, interpretive planning for large landscape museum(county or multi-county wide), and advanced planning concepts such as masscustomization, markets of one, and experience planning.

TheInterpretive Trainers Handbook - Available asan e-book - $30.00.
Having taught heritage interpretationfor 35 years, including teaching at The Ohio State University, Michigan StateUniversity, and lecturing for summer heritage tourism institutes at New YorkState University and the University of North Carolina plus many workshops andseminars world-wide, this book contains my “secrets”, handouts and teachingaides for helping to teach interpretive philosophy, techniques and methods toothers.

TheInterpretive Trails Book availableas a PDF - $30.00.  This is the most detailed text book onplanning, designing and interpretive planning for self-guided interpretivetrails, based on 35 years of actual interpretive planning for interpretivetrails world-wide.  This will be animportant reference for any interpretive planner, landscape architect orinterpretive staff assigned the task of planning or upgrading their trailsystems.

TheInterpretive Writers Guidebook - How toProvoke, Relate and Reveal your messages and stories to your visitors in s.Available as a PDF - $40.00 - this is our new Interpretive Writing text bookused for the Heritage Interpretation Training Center's Interpretive WritingCourse.  How to use Tilden’s interpretiveprinciples, tangibles and intangibles, and telling the “rest of the story” indeveloping text for interpretive panels, exhibits, or other interpretive media.
The above books can be ordered here: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretation_book_store.html
 -----------------------------------
Our newest book: 40 Years a HeritageInterpreter,
I ampleased to present Volume I of my reference collection of ideas, handouts and articlesbased on 40 years of teaching and doing heritage interpretation projects,seminars, training workshops, and having articles published in variousinterpretive publications. This new book will also be used in our HeritageInterpretation Training Center courses as a main reference manual for articles on adiversity of interpretive course topics.
Ifyou would like a copy, sent to you as a PDF E-book, the cost for thepublication is $50.00 USD. You may pay for your copy by using PayPal or Credit Card atthe following web site page. Upon our receipt of your payment a copy of thepublication will be sent to you as an e-mail PDF attachment.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/40_years_a_heritage_interpreter.html
The Heritage Interpretation Resource Center - Other FreeResources for Interpreters.  Visit our Heritage Interpretation Resource Center website page: http://www.heritageinterp.com/heritage_interpretation_resource_center.html
for a list of free articles andhandouts.  Just let me know the articleyou want and I will send it to you as a PDF attachment.

If you have any questions at all pleasefeel free to contact me.

John Veverka
Director,
Heritage Interpretation Training Center
Certified Interpretive Planner/Trainer