From:
Jonathan Lathigee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:41:48 -0800

all,

there's am interesting post in this month's wired
magazine
(http://www.wired.com/techbiz/it/magazine/15-11/ps_tower)
about a "meatspace" virtual game at the tower of london.

/jonathan

At 07:09 AM 11/14/2007, you wrote:
>Interesting. we haven't done geocaching, but we
>found out by accident that someone had used one
>of our museum sites for a cache
>(http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=92cdb1e5-deaf-4a1e-98db-a8b4f27fc089)
>- no idea who put it there. Unfortunately we are
>unable to count visitors like that as the site
>is completely open - we only count people who
>come into the visitor centre [giveaway Brit spelling there!].
>
>Great idea, though.
>
>Pete
>--
>Pete Gray
>Museums Officer
>East Lothian Council

Celebrating ten years working with
Canada's Museums and Galleries
jonathan lathigee  •  zero one design inc.
922 Nicholson Street | Victoria | BC | V8X 4B4
tel:+1.250.885.8665

http://www.zeroonedesign.com