From:
Carola Rupert Enriquez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:56:56 EDT
I'd like to recommend Mayda Jensen regarding leather  assessments.  She did
great work for my institution in the past. Her  contact information in
Omaha is below my signature.
Carola Enriquez
Museum Mentor

402.691.0100/voice
402.691.0300/fax
Address:
Jensen Conservation
13515 C Street
Omaha, NE  68144
[log in to unmask] or

In a message dated 3/15/2010 12:51:14 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,