Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 17:12:41 PDT
I'm absolutely dead tired, and I will probably regret writing this, but
even through the fog logic says that any standard assignment/acquisition of copyright agreement would work -- as long as the term "sole and exclusive right" is used instead of "non-exclusive,"  and the type of reproductions intended to be produced are specified.

amalyah keshet
head of visual resources / the israel museum, jerusalem
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
date: 08/18/97
visit our web site at http://www.imj.org.il