From:
Jennifer Pieters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:05:10 -0600
I must make a quick apology to all on the list for my stupid, yet easy to
make, mistake!  I assume all readers figured out that I sent a personal
message inadvertently to the entire list.  I apologize for wasting your time
with a personal note.  I'm sure that there are a few people out there at a
couple of museums ( I won't mention names :))  who found this quite
funny!