From:
"Cascio, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 18:55:56 -0400
Hello Margaret!

I visited Thomas Jefferson's house (Monticello) this weekend and noticed
that they used fishing line and sometimes thin picture wire attached with
eyehooks to help secure fragile books on his bookshelves in his library.

Just a thought.

Chris Cascio

Assistant Administrator

Pottsgrove Manor historic site