Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:00:23 -0700
I invited her privately, but thanks for the referral.  The link to MuseJobs is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MuseJobs.  We have 2450+ members as of today.  The jobs from this list are forwarded, and we have a number of institutions who post their positions themselves.  There's terrific support from a number of individuals in assisting the group including Jim Roberts of the UK, Julia Moore and Martha Katz-Hayman of the US.
We provide you job leads, resume and interview pointers, employment law, and the state of the job market (i.e., jobs are up/down).  Currently, given the state of the US economy, my plan is to again look for jobs with transferrable job skills.  Our messages are archived, the list is moderated, and spammers are banned.