From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:33:44 +1300
It has come to my attention that when I sent my last message to the LIST and changed it from RICH TEXT format to a PLAIN TEXT format, I neglected to delete the image file of a turkey!
This resulted in an overdose of turkey for all and egg on my face!  ( I might add an equally terrible pun of falling 'fowl' of the LIST)
Either way it was an oversight on my part and for that I apologise. Many of you will have received a lengthy and garbled file-sorry folks.
Thanks also to Adam, who contacted me with the information that the link to the JOBS page of GLOBAL MSEUM was sending error messages. It is no longer and the EZINE is once more fully operative.
Roger
http://www.globalmuseum.org