From:
Paul Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 09:10:27 -0400
Something similar to this was discussed not too long ago.

One issue you may want to think about is how to - for lack of a better
word - censor the recordings.  It only takes one to spoil a great idea
and offend a lot of people.

Any recordings made will need to be reviewed by a museum staffer for
content prior to being added to the database for public consumption.

Technologically, that wouldn't be that difficult.  The recording
software shouldn't be that hard to do either - think glorified answering
machine.  Once the message is received, a staff person reviews it and
adds it to the database available to the public.

Paul Fritz

--
*Paul C. Fritz*
**Pamplin Historical Park & the National Museum of the Civil War Soldier*