ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
LynneTeather <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ICOM Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:33:06 -0500
While we might lay some responsibility at the feet of ICOM members, I think it also says volumes about how our museum educaitonal places in some parts of the world operate, who staff them and what expertise is valued - apparently not international views of museums.

Thanks,
Lynne T.