From:
Colin Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 09:43:51 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Tim J. Mcshane <[log in to unmask]>
Newsgroups: bit.listserv.museum-l
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 6, 1999 23:27
Subject: Re: HISTORIC COURT HOUSES

>You might also consider getting in touch with the Maritime Museum of
>British Columbia (28 Bastion Square, Victoria, BC -- I'm sorry, I don't
>have their phone number, but a WWW search on their name should bring up
>their website).  Their building is a late 19th century courthouse...

Their phone number is (250) 385-4222  (Ref. Canadian Museums Association
Official Directory. Note area code has changed from 604 to 250 & from BCMA's
web site).  Their e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

The Vancouver Art Gallery is also located in an old courthouse. Two old
courtrooms remain and are used for meetings, movie rentals etc.

Colin Macgregor Stevens
Museum Curator
Burnaby Village Museum
City of Burnaby,  BC,  CANADA
(604) 293-6500
Business: [log in to unmask]
Museum Webpage:
http://www.burnabyparksrec.org/villagemuseum/villagemuseum.html
Personal: [log in to unmask]  Personal website:
http://bcoy1cpb.pacdat.net