From:
Pat Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 11:33:00 +0000
I have been looking around, and found that the Sony Maveka seems to be the right
thing for me (wantiong to do web work and to loan to museums for security shots
and web work).

But .... the things come in about six different versions ... ranging in price
(in the UK) from a few hundred to just under a thousand pounds).  I have not
been able to dig any data out of the Sony website on them - anyone know where
the technical data (on such things as how well the macro function works)?

Best wishes

___
Pat Reynolds - Museums Development Officer - Surrey Museums Consultative
Committee
- a service jointly funded by the county, district and borough councils
130 Goldsworth Road, Woking, Surrey GU21 1ND - 01483 594624 fax 01483 594595