From:
"M.E. Woodruff" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 10:37:10 -0400
I am planning to purchase a digital camera and use it for cataloging
purposes to photograph objects and add a digital image to my database.  I
also hope to use this camera to photograph events (lectures, education
programs etc.).   I have looked at both the Nikon Coolpics 900 and 950 and
the Kodak DC 260 and 265.  Has anyone used these or would like to recommend
another camera.  (I have already checked the museum-l archives.)  Thanks in
advance.

Mary Woodruff
Photo Archivist