Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:08:57 -0500
Colleagues,

I would like to know if any of you would be willing to have your
photography policies put on the RARIN (RC-AAM Taskforce "Rights and
Reproduction Information Network") website - namely the policies you have
developed for allowing the public, the press, film companies, whatever - to
shoot in your museum.  Anybody out there willing?   It would be nice to
have several.   If you are willing - email them to me at: [log in to unmask]
- Please, don't hit the reply button and fill the boxes of everyone on the
list.  They will have access if they want it when everything is posted.

Thanks in advance!

Suzanne Quigley

P.S.  the URL will be announced next week!