From:
Harry Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 14:30:52 -0400
Fascinating for all of us interested in industrial history! Thank you! So
you "got all pig iron" as the song goes?

Harry

Harry Needham
Special Advisor - Programme Development
Canadian War Museum
330 Sussex Drive,
Ottawa, Canada
K1A 0M8
Voice: (819) 776-8612  Fax (819) 776-8623
Email: [log in to unmask]