From:
Deborah Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 00:45:20 EST
I work with the Public Art Department of the Sacramento Arts Commission, and
we want to develop a contract for use of photographs of pieces in our
collection.  Does anyone have a standard contract that they use?  We are not
interested in charging for educational use, but we are not quite sure what to
do when someone wants to publish our work in a commercial book.  Additionaly,
we are not sure what to do when someone wants to use our work on the internet.
Can anyone help?  If you have a standard contract, can you please email me a
copy?

Thank you,

Deborah Schwartz
Sacramento Arts Commission