From:
Leslie Munro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 08:09:25 -0800
I noted that Plimouth Plantation has been suggested, and it reminded me
of the "wardrobe" department of the Canadian Parks Service. They haave a
large reference library that may be useful to you.

To get in touch with them, go the the CHIN website

        http://www.chin.gc.ca

and follow the links to Parks Canada. The "wardrobe" people are in
Ottawa.

Please let me know off line if you need more info, and I'll give them a
call for you.

Sincerely,

Leslie Munro.